Thursday, October 30, 2008

CHILDREN OF THE CORN!!!!




AHHHHH!!!!!!!! Remember that movie? I think I had nightmares for years after seeing it! Lucky for me - these children of the corn are far less scary and have not developed a desire to kill all people over 18 years old.


To celebrate Halloween Eve, we headed over to the local pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins! With the family pumpkin philosophy firmly in place - If you can carry it, you can have it! - we set off on our pumpkin finding mission!








Mission accomplished!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute pics...where is your pumpkin? No fair, I know you are going to do all the work, you need one too!

Kim said...

Love this post! The shot of all 3 kids in the cornfield is adorable. I know this may sound a little corny but it would be a cute christmas card.

Kimi Jo said...

I love the pictures of your beautiful children even if they are in the corn!!!!! We hope you had a happy halloween!