Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Guess Who Is Coming For a Visit???

Well, here are two VERY happy girls from the last time he made his way here. Any guesses?



Here's your first clue...


Oh look - here we are again - the year before that (and the two years before that too) - yes we are official stalkers...

Any guesses???


Still unsure???


Alright for anyone who knows me even a teeny tiny bit - you guessed it before you even finished reading the title! YES - Tim McGraw is coming to Konocti Resort in July! Has this bit of news brightened up my day - YOU BET YOUR BEHIND!!! Konocti - here I come...




5 comments:

Kimi Jo said...

Any chance you would get me tickets for my birthday & take me with you? July is my month!!!! OK will you at least think of me while you are there? I dont understand why Tim doesnt comp you some frequent stalker tickets!

Kim said...

Wow! Big news! Thanks for sharing. I have many things to say but I can't put it into words right here on this blog for the world to read.

Melissa said...

Those are great pics of you and Anna, stalking makes you girls GLOW! I am very excited for you, and soooo happy your sis is going to go too. Can't wait for the after report, and I will have to decide what song I would like to have you call me during so I can hear it too!

Chris and Tasha said...

First off when in July....secondly, and you say I'm obsessed with Tori Amos.

Denise K. said...

WOW, I could tell right off that you were sisters! What beautiful ladies...so happy you get to spend time with your sis and one of your favorite "guys!" Enjoy and have a wonderful time!!! :-)