Sunday, January 11, 2009

Get Into The Groove...

Well, last week, after a fantastic Christmas vacation, we got back into the groove of going to school - much to my dismay! I prefer waking up to warm snuggley kids climbing into my bed at 7:00 over the cold cruel alarm clock that pierces my brain at 6:00! Getting back into the swing of things kind of got me out of the swing of blogging! Alas, I am back! With fingers at the ready, I look forward to sharing all of the happenings of the Stephens family and in particular - give you a glimpse into my world.


With the New Year also came a new season of basketball! Madison and Mark had their first games this weekend. With all players displaying their most serious game faces, they worked the court with skills that mirrored the NBA. At the final whistle, with the scoreboard tilting heavily in their favor (in both games) - the season started off on a great note!
Madison, Mark and Tanner - Pre-game
Madison and Mark - with their most frightening game faces
Madison rockin' the court!

With the New Year in full swing and our normal chaotic pace resumed, I look forward to keeping you all (my 3 faithful readers!) up to date on the Chronicles of Nini-a!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Very glad to see you are "back in the groove". I love frequent postings and your new Chronicles of Nini-a. That should be your blog title.

Melissa said...

Yeah for basketball! Great job to Mark and Madison. Hope your behind is not too sore! :-P

Chris and Tasha said...

Mark the Shark looks very intimidating. I can believe how much Madison Faith looks like you now.

Faithful reader