Tuesday, December 2, 2008

When I Hear That Trumpet Sound...

Oh, when I hear that trumpet sound
Oh, Lord I want to be in that number
When I hear that trumpet sound!!!
Well, the trumpets weren't exactly sounding, but our beautiful angel was at the ready! With Prancer and Pedro (our resident Christmas deer) nearby, the trio was a sight to behold in front of the red and orange sunset. (This picture doesn't quite do it justice!) With this set of three in place, we have officially begun decorating for Christmas! I look forward to using all of my displaying skills (all 2 of them) to make my house into something magical. I will do my best to refrain from mixing Pirates of the Caribbean figurines in with the glass gingerbread house, carousel and rocking horse that we have acquired over the years, but there are no guarantees! The red bow clad Kraken was an excellent addition to the back of the rocking horse and made an excellent centerpiece last year. You just never know what I am going to come up with!

No comments: