Monday, August 11, 2008

Playdate?




Can Markie come out and play? That was the request I received this morning when I answered the phone. At first I was a little confused as to which Mark the caller was referring. I was even more surprised when I realized they were talking about my son! Apparently my son has skill and maturity levels that measure decades beyond his 7 years because this question came not from one of his peers but from an 84 year old man who wanted Markie to golf with him! It definitely isn't your traditional playdate but one I will find amusing for years to come!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is so cute! Did he go out and play? Only a few weeks left of vacation so hope he got to hit the links.
Enjoy your week!

susie said...

I love this!!! He is such a cool kid!!! You are a great mom to let him go out and play!!!