Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Pirate's Life For Me...


Tomorrow is a big day here in the Stephens
household! Tanner Christian Stephens celebrates his 6th birthday! My favorite gift to each kiddipoo on their special day is to make them a very cool cake! This year was no exception! Tanner - my Pirates of the Caribbean expert - wanted a skull and crossbones cake. After practicing drawing skulls for the past week, I finally felt comfortable enough to pipe one onto a cake! So, after donning my favorite apron - a wedding gift from my friend Tara, I went to work and the result is here for your viewing pleasure! Ahoy Mateys!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is fabulous! You are a wonderful cake decorator...you have proven this skill over and over yet I am always impressed and amazed! Expect a singing call in the am for your little boy!
Mel

susie said...

Wow that is a great looking cake and you are making wonderful memories for your kids by doing those special cakes!!!

Kim said...

You ARRGGH amazing! Sorry, lame attempt at pirate humor. I really am in awe of your skills my dear. Happy birthday Tanner-hope it's a happy day!