Wednesday, August 13, 2008

10 Going on 25





I am barely getting used to the idea of my daughter having pierced ears and being 10 when today I caught a very clear glimpse into the future. She was invited to a Nancy Drew Party and is supposed to arrive dressed in character. Her character is Sally Lunchbox, a very famous soap opera star. She dressed herself in an orange, spaghetti strapped gown, we did her hair and make-up and she finished off the look with stategically chosen accessories. The result was a 25 year old super model who can really work the camera! To say that I am not ready for this is an understatement. I thought I had plenty of time before I needed to purchase a shotgun to keep her admirers away but now I am thinking that sooner might be better!

2 comments:

Kim said...

She is gorgeous. You and Mark are going to have your work cut out for you! Hope the Nancy Drew party was way fun!

Kimi Jo said...

Madison is so beautiful! On the inside & the outside! I can't believe these pictures! Wow! I am scared when these girls get to be teenagers! A Nancy Drew party sounds like fun. I remember reading Nancy Drew! Anyway, she is beautiful!