Saturday, September 27, 2008

On My Own...

What to do with all of this time - I just don't know! My very brave hubby took our three kids and Madison's friend Riley camping for the night. Since oil and water go together as well as camping and I do - I have the next 18 hours to myself! I can't remember the last time that I didn't have anything to do! I am so fired up! So, in no particular order, here is what I am thinking my evening will look like:
  • Get caught up on Ace of Cakes
  • Take a Bubble Bath
  • Finish the book I am currently reading
  • Eat a well balanced meal (cookie dough balanced on a spoon)
  • Watch a chick flick (probably The Holiday)
  • Sleep like an X in the middle of my bed!

Pretty much lots of lounging, absolutely NO cleaning and some well deserved time to just chill-ax!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Hope the time is relaxing and wonderful. I loved all the things you are going to do. Have you seen the Holiday before? I remember seeing it in the theatre and thinking....well.....

The kiddos will love going camping with Daddy. Something they will never forget.

Kimi Jo said...

Girlfriend! I have to say that I am absolutely envious of you tonight! I hope your "Nini" time is wonderful! I watched Ace of Cakes tonight as well, it always makes me think of you!!!!! Enjoy!

Melissa said...

How I wish I was with you! Eat and extra lump of cookie dough for me!

Karen said...

Hey...how come you didn't throw a chick party?? We could have rocked your house. Shoot. Next time. Is The Holiday the one with Cameron Diaz? I LOVED that movie and have it recorded on my DVR.

So glad you got some Nini-time and that you're making the most of it. As I type this at midnight, you are probably reinacting Tommy Cruise's "Old Time Rock 'n Roll" scene from Risky Business! Party on girlfriend!

Chris and Tasha said...

CHICKS