Wednesday, February 25, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Because you asked - here are some of my favorite things that happened on our trip! Besides screaming my head off on the California Screamin' roller coaster (I truly lived up to its name!), the things that stand out are:

My kids (along with my niece and nephew) being chosen to dance with Mickey and Minnie:




Checking out the pictures of us after riding on some of the rides (could very well be the funniest part of the trip!)


Spending two full days with many of my favorite people!


Tanner, my sissy and my sweet niece, Gabriella

A bunch of kids and a couple Grandmas

Gabriella and her one true love - her Uncle MarkDonald
4 Creatures

Me and my hubby!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Gabriella is getting so big...love the pony tail! Thanks for sharing all the pictures.

Chris and Tasha said...

I just read your bio and I laughed out loud about the polar bears. Just so you know they underestimated the amount of ice on the polar icecaps by about 193,000 square miles. That is the size of California...Dad and I are planning a polar bear hunting trip next summer.

Kim said...

Love the pictures and your favorite things. I love seeing the smiles on your kids faces as they experienced my favorite vacation spot. Did you try the cream cheese pretzels? Sorry they didn't make the favorite things list....

Kimi Jo said...

I love the pictures! I am glad that you had such a good time! Disneyland is wonderful for us older kids too! BUT we missed you & glad that you are back!

Denise K. said...

Great photos of such a great trip!!! So glad you all had a wonderful time! You and your sister look so much alike it is neat to see the resemblance. Your children are just SOOOOO cute too! Welcome home! :-)