Wednesday, February 18, 2009

M-I-C - See ya real soon...

K-E-Y - Why? Because we like you! M-O-U-S-E!!!!

That is right - the Stephens Family is heading to Disneyland! And I can honestly say that it will never be the same! Once our crew tears thru it - Mickey just might need a vacation! I am looking forward to sharing all of the details with you upon our return!

Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse
Forever let us hold our banners hiiiiiiiiiigh
Come along and sing our song
And join our jamboree
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

You will never know how happy I am that you are going to the Happiest Place on Earth! Hope you love it as much as I do! Eat a cream cheese pretzel for me, hug Mickey and can't wait to hear of all the fun you had!

Melissa said...

Yippee! Have fun (of course you have to, it's Disneyland!) I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Denise K. said...

Oh what fun!!!! Have a safe trip and a WONDERFUL time!!! Yippee! The kids will have a ball and I bet you are going at a good time with it not being a holiday etc...we are heading to Disney World for spring break and I am afraid it is going to be FILLED with crowds! Oh well! :-)

BTW, I loved the CAbi clothes a lot! I got a pair of jeans, two tops and a jacket! Have you seen the spring collection? The gal said she does, "Closet Audits" and will do private shows too! Have you done a party?

If I don't talk to you before you leave, know that we are thinking about you and sending wishes for a great time your way!

With love from Colorado,
Denise :-)