Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We're Baaaaack!!!

Disneyland was AWESOME!!! We all had a blast! We got to see almost all of our family on my side (Brother, we missed you!) - I couldn't have asked for a better time - maybe a better hotel though! :)

The Family

Me and my sissy!
5 of 6 creatures

My kiddipoos and me! (Tanner was NOT interested in having his picture taken!)

A great big bear and 3 very little people!


I am pretty sure I took about 42 million pictures but I'll stop there! Our time away was amazing but we are happy to be back home! Sleeping in your own bed truly is priceless!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the pics! Glad you had a great time and glad you are home safe!

Kim said...

Me too! What was your favorite thing? More details please!

Kimi Jo said...

I am glad that you had fun & I am glad that you are back! I hope you all recover soon! Yes, we need more details! Did you say hi to the mouse & hug Pooh for me?