Thursday, January 7, 2010

Failing Miserably!

This is why I don't do resolutions! It is already day 7 of the new year and this is the first time I have blogged in 5 days and I have yet to change my eating/exercise/skin care habits to ward off looking like a shar-pei puppy when I turn 40. I started watching Biggest Loser for some inspiration but it inspired me to shovel down a bunch of peanut M&M's while I got comfy on the couch. (For the record, I honestly believe that peanut M&M's are a well-balanced meal - proteins and carbs all packaged a colorful little shell!)

So what is my deal??? I need some motivation. Clearly it is not coming from within so it must be something out there that I have yet to find! Maybe at Cold Stone Creamery? The local bakery? Heavenly Donuts? I just don't know! Maybe I'll be working so hard in my quest to find motivation that it will almost be like working out??? Yep, that works for me!

Perhaps that should be my new resolution - finding motivation for self-improvement. I like it! I'll keep you posted as my search progresses!

2 comments:

Truefan said...

I think you should write a book... your blog is hilarius!!! :-)

Kim said...

I also believe that peanut M&M's are a balanced meal. If you don't agree with me I'll sit on you :-)