Sunday, July 26, 2009

Showering in Red Bull at Tim McGraw!!!

It was a GNO for my sissy and me with Tim McGraw providing the entertainment! Words cannot express just how much fun we had! Between showering in (and sharing) Tim's Red Bull, screaming our heads off and dancing like no one has ever seen before - it was a night that will not be forgotten! See for yourself!




Blowing kisses...




Red Bull shower anyone???





A couple videos for your viewing pleasure!



Sorry about Tim being horizontal in this video (get your mind out of the gutter!) - I don't know how to switch it!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You girls look like you had the time of your lives! Way to go! Fun memories.

*I did the same thing with my video. I think it is because you filmed it while holding your camera vertically (up and down) rather than its normal horizontal position.