Thursday, June 25, 2009

GET IN THE HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Using skills that most golfers only wish they had - Madison and Mark hit the links for their golf camp at Gold Hills. Tanner and I tagged along! The second hole was a long par 5. Madison CRUSHED her drive. Her second shot was a vision of beauty and her third shot (from 150 yards out) landed within 10 inches of the hole - setting her up for a beautifully tapped in birdie! It was an honor (and great exercise) to watch her get her first birdie! (You know how I am with toe-touches during celebrations!)



Markie once again rocked the house! He came in as the lowest scorer - shooting better than people 10 years older than him!


Tanner was the resident ball-finder on the course. His pockets were stuffed with golf balls!


And I am one proud mama! (I spared you the pictures of the toe-touches - they are probably something that should only be heard about but NEVER seen!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Maybe they can teach me to play. I've never been out on a real course.