Saturday, April 11, 2009

STOP BUGGING ME!!!

OK - you aren't really bugging me - THESE CAKES ARE!!!

For Easter, the kids received this cake pan along with a bunch of other baking treats from their Grandpa Mark and Grandma Vicki. Fired up doesn't even come close to describing how excited I was! I have been waiting patiently for this day to come so I could put this pan to use!


Before -
After -

Bumble Bee

Ladybug
Dragonfly

Butterfly
A rainbow of colors for decorating!

Madison and I make 18 bugs for all of the kids to decorate at the Easter party we are going to tomorrow! I can hardly wait!!!

3 comments:

Denise K. said...

Oh aren't those just adorable!!!! Can't wait to see some photos of the decorated spring bugs! So cute! It's been awhile since I have been by your blog, I have lots of catching up to do! :-)

Kim said...

Great pan! I'm with Denise, anxious to see the decorated masterpieces!

Happyy Easter my friend! Have fun at the party tomorrow.

Denise K. said...

Hi! Just wanted you to know I left you a blog award today! :-)