Monday, March 23, 2009

Meli, Me and Jason Aldean!

It was a GNO for Melissa and me and oh yeah, Jason Aldean came along for the ride!










After dancing like wild women for 3 hours, I can honestly say that we got our money's worth - although the people sitting behind us might disagree due to their obstructed view! It was a night filled with many laughs, some crazy loud singing, lots of head banging and moves that most people have never seen before! Looking forward to doing it again hopefully someday soon!
And, what exactly is TOKY???

5 comments:

Kim said...

You both look SO happy and that makes it SO fun! Glad that you got your money's worth!

Melissa said...

Whoohoo! SUCH a fun night. Thanks for hanging with me and my awful(but fun)dance moves! You are a true rocker, those people behind us loved our rear-ends! Hmmmmm, what is a Toky? :)

Melissa said...

Btw, a friend called me tonight to say that we looked like we were having such a good time she wanted to jump over the chairs into our row so she could hang with us...she wants an invite for the next concert!

Denise K. said...

Look at you two pretty ladies!!! SO glad you had a great time...I want to come too! :-)

Kimi Jo said...

I love the pictures of you two! You both have beautiful smiles!!!! TOKY means...next time Take Out KimmY!