Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome to my world!

So, this whole blog thing is new to me. When I first read the word "blog" I honestly thought it was a typo! Seriously, is BLOG the best word they could come up with? Blog. Blog. Blog. Nope, it still doesn't sound like a real word! But I digress... :)

Now, given that this is new to me, please bear with me as I figure out what I am supposed to be writing! Let's see - which would you prefer - to know all of my deepest darkest secrets, the deepest darkest secrets of my friends/family or would you just like periodic little glimpses into my world? You want the dirt huh? Yeah, me too! AHHH just kidding! My dear friends and family - your confidences are safe with me! I guess whoever decides to read this will just have to settle for bits and pieces of my super interesting, always entertaining, enviably fascinating life. Welcome to Nini's World!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

So happy to see you have joined the 'sisterhood of the blog' as one fellow blogger puts it! Cannot wait to hear all about the fab things you think and do! Thanks for clarifying that secrets are still safe...you had me worried for a minute!
Mel

June said...

Great blog! So glad you are doing this and hope we share some book recommendations. :)- June

susie said...

I am looking forward to hearing your view of life too!!! I was worried about the sharing of friends secrets...what rule # would that break??? HA! HA!
Love ya Nini!

Kim said...

Yippee! I can't wait to see Nini's world and all things Stephens! You are pretty amazing and know you will have some great things to share. You could actually make some extra money too by blackmailing your friends into NOT sharing their secrets :-)

Kimi Jo said...

I enjoyed reading this! I am the one trying to write a book! You have a way with words... I am new to this blog thing but I am hooked. Thank you for the glimpses into your world, I miss your world!